Wednesday, June 30, 2010

..UMAI AND CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS..

..SEDAP..TAPI..TAK..CANTIK...

Remember that I promise to give you guys ‘CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS’ recipe????..I’m so sorry that I can’t show the real pic of my muffins..because it turn out to be a disaster in shape!!!!..hate it…LESSON:: buy muffin pan to ensure your muffin on perfect shape!!! And I can’t give to you my frosting recipe..cause my frosting kind of ‘tak jadi!!’..huhu…sedih..:( …but the taste of my muffins is perfect!!!..the way I like it!!!...thanks to one of this website who teach me how to make CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS..here’s the ingredients…

this pic taken from internet...:P

INGREDIENTS
chocolate chips (as much as you like)
150gm of soft butter
4 medium eggs
2 ½ cups of flour
1 cup of sugar
¼ cup of milk
1 tablespoon of baking powder
½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
½ teaspoon of salt

Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) and butter your muffin pan….beat the butter and the vanilla extract together to form a light, airy mixture….One at a time, add the eggs, and beat gently… Add ¼ cup of the sugar after each egg and mix thorougly.Put the baking powder and salt in the milk, then add to the mixture…Fold in the flour and the chocolate chips….Pour the mix into your buttered muffin pan, filling each cup two-thirds full…Bake for 25 minutes or until muffins turn golden brown…ready to eat!!!!



I will try to make frosting one more time again…if my experiment success I will post another recipe of frosting..

Latest pic of Umai trying to be Japanese(taken by my hubby)..learn how to use hashi (chopstick) for the first time..

2 comments:

Hanis MY said...

comelnya umai..beli la hashi yg utk budak adatempat pegang tu mesti cepat pandai..sonok tak dia duk sendai?

Iryd and Pitt's little diary said...

tula..mmg nak beli pun..dia ok je..cuma kesian umah kecik tak leh nak lari sgt..hihi..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails