Friday, June 18, 2010

..FAKE CONTRACTION...

I’m almost 36 weeks now..this Monday is officially 36 weeks..at this time I started to feel the baby kicking me stronger than before..I was panic last night when I feel contraction at 12 midnight!!!..I started to calm myself..lying down on bed and breath deeply..If you have this contraction you have to monitor it because usually it is just a fake contraction…If you read the book that I suggested before ‘ what to expect when you are expecting’ page 311..explained about Braxton Hicks Contractions…it also called practice-for-labor-contractions that ususally begins sometimes after the 20th week of pregnancy…this contraction feels like a tightening sensation that begins at the top of your uterus and spread downward…lasting from 15 to 30 seconds…though they can sometimes last as long as two munites or more…don’t be panic..if you feel this type of contraction just lying down…wait for 30 minutes..be sure that you’re getting enough to drink..because dehydration can sometimes cause contraction…If the contraction start to be worst and not reduce you better call ambulans immediately..Since I started to feel this contraction I always pray that my baby will wait for her daddy..Please my dear baby…wait for your daddy ok.......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails