Friday, June 25, 2010

....ALMOST OVERRR!!!!....

..C.O.U.N.T.I.N.G..D.A.Y.S..
One more day left!!!!!...can’t wait to see my hubby, my mom and my ‘nakal boy’ umai…this is what I called ‘ 23 days without love’..and finally it Is going to be over soon..really…really..miss them so much!!!.. can u guys believed that I’m a 9 months pregnant woman living alone in my house without husband for 23 days????..and plus..i’m living overseas..isn’t that crazy???..I just have to be strong and independent….and with help from my friends here..thank you guys..you guys really helped me a lot..what should I cook for them this Sunday???hmm..I was thinking to make ‘nasi tomato’ with ‘sambal ayam’ and bergedil…and for dessert I want to make chocolate chip muffins!!..yummm….special for umai..I hope I can make all the dishes..and hope my baby wait for her daddy..pray for us!!!..:)

6 comments:

crisda79 said...

umai datang sana eh? baper lama mak ko kat sana nanti? sampai raya ke?

Iryd and Pitt's little diary said...

diorg kat sini smpai 12hb 8..sempat la 2 hari puasa ngan ibu..hehehe..:)

crisda79 said...

ko raya tahun ni balik kan? bleh aa jenguk nanti :)

Iryd and Pitt's little diary said...

tak balik la kak ija..huhu..sedih..insyaallah bulan 12 kot balik..kalau ade rezeki..:)...kalau kami blk iryd bgtau...mmg wajib la jumpa kak ija sumer..reunion kat tmn warisan..hahaha..

crisda79 said...

wajib kasitau tau. bleh reunion kenny rogers jugak!

Iryd and Pitt's little diary said...

sedapnyeee..terliur dah..:P

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails