Monday, June 21, 2010

...SHE GAINED ANOTHER 600gm..

I just finished my 36 weeks baby check up..my baby is now almost 2.8kg..and I gained 1kg in 2 weeks..that means 600gm goes to baby and 400gm to my fat..:P..the midwife told me, they really concern about mom weight because they said it is hard to deliver the baby if you are too fat..the energy that we used to push the baby might be difficult with those fat inside the mother..today they also monitor my baby heart beat and contraction..since I had my contraction 2 days ago..i’m quite concern about how bad it is..the doctor said if I had just once a day and in a short time..nothing to be worried about…I want a 3D scan but the doctor said it is difficult to see baby face because she is facing on the side..means she is hiding her face.but I’m sooooo happy because I can see my baby licking her finger…so cute!!..can’t wait to see mommy little angel!!!!!!...but you have to wait for your daddy first..ok hunny..mommy love u so much!!!!..muah…muahhh…

4 comments:

Nemmy Knock said...

Wow congratulations. Im happy for you. Are you going to use baby monitor too? Its great to use. visit this site i've seen. They have sample review on baby monitor. http://angelbabymonitor.net

Iryd and Pitt's little diary said...

thank you Nemmy knock for the information..i will show this website to my husband...:)

QueenBz said...

so sweet..dah nak jadi mummy dah kak iryd!! :) congrets n happy for u!

Iryd and Pitt's little diary said...

thanks balkidz..:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails