My first attempt making cheesecake..with no talent..no experience..I managed to make my first oreo cheesecake..taste really gooooooddddddd....thanks to Mrs Abreeza for the recipe..want to try???here's the recipe..
Oreo Biscuit Base
( 200 g Oreo sandwich biscuits, finely crushed, 50 g melted butter )
750 g Cream cheese
130 g Sugar
½ tbsp Vanilla essence
200 g Whipping cream
15 pieces Oreo sandwich cookies, quartered
1. Press the biscuit base onto the bottom of the greased 20-cm springform tin. Bake at 160°C for 10 minutes and set aside to cool.
2. Cream (A) until smooth. Add (B) and cream until well blended.
3. Add (C) one at a time and cream until smooth.
4. Add (D) and cream until well combined. Add (E) cnc stir until well mixed.
5. Pour the cheese filling over the prepared biscuit base.
6. Bake at 160°C for 50 minutes or until centre is almost set. Turn off the oven and leave the cake cool in oven with the door slightly open for 1 hour.
7. Run a small knife around the rim of the pan to loosen the cake. Set aside to cool.
8. Cover the cake and refrigerate for 5 hours or overnight.
9. Unmould the cake. Pour some ganache in the centre. Refrigerate it for 2 hours to let the ganache set.
what is ganache??ganache is topping choco..BON APPETIT!!
Bye for now from LOVE KITCHEN