Thursday, October 7, 2010

..LOVE KITCHEN~~ KEK BATIK..

..CAKE..
I've made kek batik before..but always fail!!!..don't know why..some of my friend told me I have to 'lemaukan biskut marie'..the first kek batik I made so 'katai'..keras..tak boleh nak potong langsung..*lol*..now..I'm going to try Cik Su's recipe..one of my bestie in Sendai..thanks Su..

Ingredient:
Biskut Marie 1 box
milk choc bar 200g
4 spoon of butter or marjerin
3/4 cup of water
1/4 cup of condense milk

Boil water and add milk choc bar..stir till it melt..put butter/marjerin and condense milk..wait till boil..and off the fire..break biskut Marie and put inside tray (I put some chopped almond inside just to make it a little different)..pour all inside the tray and leave it till it cold..after that..put inside fridge..ready to eat..Bon Appetit!!


bye for now from LOVE KITCHEN


Japanese lesson for today
Katai means hard

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails