Wednesday, September 23, 2009

::HUNTING FOR KUJIRA AND UNAGI::

..Another Japanese Day Out.. Yesterday..me and hubby went to eki to entertain ourselves since last minute cancellation of our vacation to Zao lake.... since we've got nothing to do so we plan to go to the eki to find something that can fullfil our holiday..so we walked all over the eki and found something interesting..'A FASHION SHOW'.. but unfortunately we didn't see much because the singer that started the show takes a lot of time to perform their songs and we can't wait that long to see the show..so me and hubby continue our journey and window shopping..just window shopping ok..:P
me and hubby

after that we planned to hunt for some food..and my hubby suggest to eat kujira..kujira is whale...and i don't think i can eat that but i can search other alternatives food to eat inside the restaurant..so we walked about 15 min to get to the restaurant.. i ate unagi..unagi is eel..and my hubby ate kujira..i tried a little bit of kujira..taste ok but i prefer unagi..UNAGI is my fav!
at the restaurant
my hubby eating fried kujira
me eating unagi

2 comments:

diyana Farid said...

suami aku terkejut tgk gambar hang yg pegang makanan mcm hot dog tuu...hahahha


(berdekah2 aku gelak)

tapi aku admire betoi sandal hang yg berwarna putih tuu

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails