Tuesday, November 9, 2010

..I'M in TYRA.COM!!!!!!..

..PATRICK DEMARCHELIER WANNABE!..
see! see!..I'm in TYRA.COM!!!!!..link to this page..actually my hubby send my pics for Rodeo drive challenge..I never thought that my photo will be chose by Tyra..Honorable mentions..Thank you Tyra..and thank you B..I'm in utter bliss..:) this is the photo that my hubby send
actually I prefer this one more..
just face it Iryd..you cannot win!!!..hahaha..this is just for fun..no prize but you can see my face on TYRA.COM..oh Happy day!

4 comments:

Hanis MY said...

wow! omedetou...

Iryd and Pitt's little diary said...

hehe..thank you..:)

Hanis MY said...

tadi g blog anak buah hanis nampak iryd folo blog dia hehe...bagus2...

QueenBz said...

wowwweeeeee!
bleh masuk ANTM next cycle :D
cogrets kak iryd!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails