Wednesday, September 19, 2007

::WhEn YoU'Re GoNe::

:: I always needed time on my own :: :: I never thought I'd need you there when I cry :: :: And the days feel like years when I'm alone :: :: And the bed where you lie :: :: Is made up on your side :: :: When you walk away :: :: I count the steps that you take :: :: Do you see how much I need you right now? :: :: When you're gone :: :: The pieces of my heart are missing you :: :: When you're gone :: :: The face I came to know is missing too :: :: When you're gone :: :: The words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it OK :: :: I miss you ::
Dedicated to my beloved one..hopes you'll safe and success my dear!
:: I never felt this way before :: :: Everything that I do :: :: Reminds me of you :: :: And the clothes you left :: :: They lie on the floor :: :: And they smell just like you :: :: I love the things that you do :: :: When you walk away :: :: I count the steps that you take :: :: Do you see how much I need you right now? :: :: When you're gone :: :: The pieces of my heart are missing you :: :: When you're gone :: :: The face I came to know is missing too :: :: When you're gone :: :: The words I need to hear to always get me through the day :: And make it OK :: :: I miss you :: :: We were made for each other :: :: Out here forever :: :: I know we were :: :: All I ever wanted was for you to know :: :: Everything I do I give my heart and soul :: :: I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me :: :: When you're gone :: :: The pieces of my heart are missing you :: :: When you're gone :: :: The face I came to know is missing too :: :: And When you're gone :: :: The words I need to hear will always get me through the day :: :: And make it OK :: :: I miss you ::

1 comment:

jalilsalleh said...

sian ko kan airid... dah kena tinggal
huahauahuaaaa....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails